Monday, June 13, 2011

Ippity Linky Party

Anyone have any new fabulous Ippity stamps? Lets show them off!! Link up your latest projects here and inspire us all!! Love what you see - click the chick locator below and find an Ippity chick that would LOVE help you with your order!

I made this fun little card yesterday. I stamped the watermelon stamp from New Season, New Wonder after "inking" it up with two glimmer mist colors that I had sprayed on my ranger mat. I added a little extra of the pink with a paint brush to highlight the edges. The top ruffle is made with seam binding I also sprayed with glimmer mist. It is a super shimmery card!! Have a great Monday!
Rona







Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. I love the new stamps! Cute card!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Rona! I'm gonna have to do that ruffled up seam binding...love it!

    ReplyDelete