Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lisa A.'s Sunday Faves...

Happy Sunday!!!

It is certainly happy for me, I get to share some of my favorite finds from the SCS Ippity Gallery.  I spent most of the morning yesterday working on our taxes.  Boo!  Not so much fun.  So it was fabulous to grab a cup of coffee and look at all the lovely {ippity} creations.

Here are just a few I had to share.









and we will finish with this FUN and SPRINGY card.


Aren't we all wishing for Spring's arrival.  

We will kick off our NEW month long challenge for March TOMORROW!
Make sure you get your February Twist challenges in the gallery by Midnight tonight for this fabby prize pack!  Click HERE for the challenge deets.


And there is still time to sign up to join in on Monday's Hippity Hop!

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!
Lisa Arana


Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments: