Monday, February 28, 2011

H{ippity} Hop!

Good Monday Morning!!!
Happy Monday!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Are you ready for the start of a  new challenge?
We are starting our March challenge today so let's begin

IHHTC3 

And it's sketch time!



Remember, this is a four week challenge, and this is just the first week.  Take a peak at my little sneak peek of my card you can see on my blog today.


And now it's time get this hop started.  Your first stop is ERYN!

After you finish the hop, you'll be directed back here to visit these awesome ladies, to see what lovely creations they have to share with you today!!

http://paperandjoy.blogspot.com/


Locate an Ippity Chick!

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY love these challenges! Thanks so much for doing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great challenge! good luck everyone.
    AND I finished the HOP....boy oh, boy there is some cute stuff out there. loved it ladies :)

    ReplyDelete