Thursday, November 4, 2010

That's How Thursday.. Fiber Flowers

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!!

WOOHOO... I just love posting on the Ippity Blog..
If you have ended up here from the Hip Hop.. you are in the right place.. but If you have just come here by chance.. start at the Unity Blog and make your way back here.. There will be alot of wonderful projects to see today from the Unity and Ippity Design Team..
My project combines the Theme of Hip Hop Thanksgiving Table Decor and My H{ippity} Hop Challenge IHHC48. To use Fiber on your card or Project. I know it might be easier if I just show you what you can make with these great fibers if you have any..
now it can be just a piece of funky yarn..
like the one I used in my Hip Hop project Place Card below.


I have this great video to share with you today .. It will show the simple steps to make this fun Fiber Flower and also the Place Card.. using one of the Ippity stamps from the DEVOTED set. Enjoy



Now it is time for the HIPPITY HOP blog comment winner.

The surprise blog was Rona's..http://scraprona.blogspot.com/

The Comment WINNER IS


LB Designs said...
Good job kissing;D
November 1, 2010 8:29 PM

please contact Eryn Hagen at... eryn@unitystampco.com for your Prize

Season Of Joy




Angie Blom





Locate an Ippity Chick!

6 comments:

  1. I just love the place cards. Thanks for a great tutorial. You always make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial!! and congrats to LB Designs - if anyone is curious about her comment on my blog - it was a kissing stamp technique!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet video, Angie. love those flowers. I'm a visual learner, so this was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats lb! love your fiber flowers, angie! thanks for the video:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to watch this video!! The flowers are really cute!

    ReplyDelete