Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tippity Tuesday!

Good morning. It's Lisa here with you for today's Tip! My kids are on Spring Break this week and we are on our way to Michigan to visit with my family for a few days. I even have some time to visit with a few of my highschool friends-love that!
Speaking of friends, today's Tippity Tuesday tip comes from one of our own friends, and Ippity Chick, Stephanie Zito! We love to hear what you Chicks are doing with your businesses. Feel free to shoot me an email with your tip and one day your tip may be featured here.
Here it is, straight from Stephanie, " I always make sure I try and have all of the Ippity products in stock. My customers (both local and from afar) really appreciate this because unlike other stamping companies with Independent reps, you can get your products more quickly or right on the spot if they’re local!
I purchased some inexpensive kraft gift bags, used my Snippity of Ippity stamps, added some kraft paper (you can purchase rolls or recycle some from your Unity/Ippity purchases), some twine to make a tag and I made these cute Ippity bags to put my customer’s purchases in.
At my last workshop the ladies were so impressed that they were able to bring their purchases home with them right away in these cute bags. It really adds a nice touch to finish off your customer’s purchase!"

Aren't those bags just the cutest? It's the little things that make a big impact!

Thanks for sharing your tips, Stephanie! Enjoy the day! Hugs to you all, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and really makes customers feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip!! Thanks Stephanie and Lisa for sharing that awesome idea with us!! Those bags are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look great.. tfs.. great idea! Most of my sales are online... but re local sales.. this is a fab idea!! Looks perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea!! Thanks Stephanie and Lisa for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE those bags...THANKS for sharing ladies!!

    ReplyDelete