Tuesday, March 23, 2010

T{ippity} Tuesday

Hello all! Maria here again today. Today I have an organization tip for your {ippity} stamps. I've had a few questions from some of my customers on how I store my stamps so I thought I would share with you all. Kelly and Lisa have also both done a storage post but the same method doesn't always work for everyone so I thought I would share mine too :)
I like to have my stamps all out and visible. I use these storage panels in a 3 inch binder for my stamps.If you google {Stamp N' Stor Lightweight Storage Panels} you can find lots of places that sell them. They come is packs of five.
Here is a look at my stamps on the storage panels.
I cut the front of the {ippity} stamp packages off for an index and punch holes in them so they fit in the binder.I can get two stamp sets on one sheet which means I can get TWO WHOLE RELEASES in one binder. (8 storage panels)
I like to know at a glance what is in each folder so I made this cute side label using the {ippity} font Impervious.
This storage solution has been very helpful to me and I love having ALL my stamps in one folder. It's easy to grab and easy to flip through and be inspired. With the next release I will have to start a new folder but I will be able to get one full year of {ippity} in two binders. Pretty compact if you ask me :)

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy: They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

11 comments:

  1. Great idea Maria! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! Love it! Thanks for sharing Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea and thanks for the great tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful.... I use those white sheets too.. but I store mine in a hanging file box.. same concept... yours looks awesome!! TFS Maria... great job.. love your binder spine label! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I have been trying to figure out how I want to store my ippity, this may work well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your storage tip Maria. I may have to try this...I really like how you could even actually take it with you somewhere VERY easily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maria your way of storing your ippity stamps is perfect!! I love it!! If didn't already have my system in place I would totally switch!! This is so compact and like Eryn said very portable too!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your storage system.....I use the same panels to store mine on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the way I have gone for all of my Unity and ippity stamps! LOVE it. I can just pull it right off the shelf and flip to what I want.
    I buy mine at Paper Maniac! :D

    ReplyDelete