Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Favs- March 14th edition

Hi everyone! Michelle here to share my Sunday Ippity Favorite cards! Each week the Ippity Gallery on SCS grows and it's amazing to be a small part of the Ippity family!

Here are my favs from this last week:

First up, Teresa aka: va.sunshine. This card uses one of the sentiments from Devoted. The colors are fresh, the lace and ribbon combo is divine with the perfect amount of distressing. Oh and did I mention the HOUNDS TOOTH heart?!?
Next is Emily aka: Stampingout. This card uses the bunny and cloud images from Sweet Thoughts of Spring. Happy spring is right!! This card makes me smile with its fun use of embossed hot pink and bright happy blue clouds! Isn't this one adorable by Lynn, aka: Briarthyme? She also uses Sweet Thoughts of Spring. What a CLEVER use of stitching for the sun rays and I just love bright sun with the cloud outlines! HAPPY card for sure!This soft, lovely and whimsical beauty is from Avery, aka: Avery123. The card uses the fabulous sentiment, and 2 images from Where You Should Be. I LOVE the soft color combo with a simple piece of stitched grosgrain accented with a trio of brads!
Next up we have a CAS card from Bonnie, aka: BonnieRose. She uses a sentiment from Life's Little Moments. I love how simple and whimsical this is. Just shows you, less IS sometimes more!!
And last, but certainly not least we have a fav of mine from the Design team - Lisa, aka: lisahenke. This card uses What Matters Most. I LOVE how she pieced and cut out butterfly trail image. Everything perfectly coordinates with the amazing Quite Contrary paper from MME! AND, what? The double bow/burlap string is perfection!!
Well that's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy goodness as always!! Love your picks Michelle!! Nice job ladies!! So much talent and inspiration here... just what I needed this morning!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALWAYS fabulous inspiration for a Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning my card today, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much, michelle--great cards, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...more beauties, thanks Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your choices!!! thanks for the shout out, I feel so loved!!! HUGS! and congrats to all the mentions today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. thks for picking my card and including me Michelle... love all the creations.. everyone has so much talent! I'm like Lisa.. feel so loved.. thanks Michelle.. u made my Sunday! xo hugs bonnierose

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS, what fabulous inspiration! Thanks for sharing Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete