Monday, March 29, 2010

Springtime H{ippity} Hop

Hey everyone!!
I hope your weather has been as gorgeous as mine and that it stays this nice, at least until after Easter!! I'm hosting my families Easter get together at my house this year so I have a busy week of getting ready.
In celebration of the holiday and the beautiful weather I decided this week's challenge should be:

an EASTER or SPRING themed card

This week's prize:
A Unity Handle

It's EASY to play along:
1. Simply create an {ippity} project for either Spring or Easter.
2. THEN upload it to your SCS gallery by midnight on Sunday, the 4th with keyword: IHHC17
3. I will randomly choose a winner next Monday and post it in a thread in the {ippity} forum
Here is a peek at my sample card for this week:
Check out what the {ippity} DT made for this weeks challenge :)
Heather Rolin (Guest Designer)

and of course this weeks FABULOUS H{ippity} Hop participants!
http://riacreations.blogspot.com/

Eventually all the pieces fall into place until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME challenge Maria, I had FUN creating yesterday!! :) now off to HOP! :)

    ReplyDelete