Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday Flatter Day...on SUNDAY! :)

{don't forget to check out Maria's Sunday faves...keep scrolling down to see her post for today!}
Saturday Flatter Day...{on SUNDAY this week!}
with one of our
Rockin' TOP SALES {ippity} Chick's
Hey! It's Eryn posting today, I had so much fun reading more about Rona...I know you will too....first check out her GORGEOUS family!!
Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Rona Mallard and I have been married to the best guy ever for 23 years!! We have two gorgeous daughters and a little 6 pound yorkie-poo. My oldest daughter is in college and will be a fabulous elementary teacher someday! My youngest is a freshman in high school and keeps us all entertained and has since she was two!! I owned Stamps & Scrapbooks in our small town for about 9 years. I closed the store two years ago this month. It was a wonderful experience and I am thrilled that I was able to live out that dream! Now I am employed full-time for the University where my daughter attends - at the Autism Center. I applied to help out with her college expenses and have been tremendously blessed. I love my job!

How did you first get involved in stamping?
Soon after I started scrapbooking (about 14 years ago) my sister came for a visit and brought her new hobby, stamping – we both became hooked on both hobbies and have been ever since.
What is your stamping style?
I love the look of shabby chic – but also love to try new things and mix ideas. I L♥VE flowers and never think a project is “done” without a flower somewhere.
What is your favorite {ippity} stamp set and why?
I love Devoted and What Matters Most – Devoted has my favorite scripture and What Matters Most is so cute and versatile for the cards that I like to make (and send). I really love and use every set!

How often do you stamp?
Almost every night after work :)
How long does it take you to make a project you are happy with?
Cards 30 min to an hour – Scrapbook layouts may be all day or ALL WEEK!
What does your craft room look like? {messy, clean, etc.}
Well my 4200 sq. ft store came home to my itty bitty scrapbook room – it is messy and cramped now!!

What is your biggest paper crafting challenge?
So much stuff so little time…

What is the name of your Ippity Sales Blog?

What made you decide to start selling Ippity?
When the teasers started coming out and people were guessing that it was home sales I really prayed about it and knew it was something I should do. I probably signed up and ordered within an hour of the official announcement - I was so excited!!!

Tell us about your experience selling Ippity –
It has been great for me to have some get togethers with my friends that I met while I had the store. We have had a lot of fun and plan to do classes every few months. I haven’t had a single sale from my blog though and that is something I would really like to work on.

What song best describes you?
This Could Be Our Day – Addison Road (at least I want it to describe me – not just a week in the summer when we go on a mission trip but every day in my daily work and life!)
If you were stranded on a desert island what are the three things you would bring? Bible, Food, Blankets (they are always cold and hungry on Survivor!)
What is your favorite quote?
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. by Ralph Waldo Emerson. So true, my favorite scripture is Proverbs 3:5 &6 and when I started living my life trusting, acknowledging, listening and obeying EVERYTHING changed – GOD WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH and that sure has made all the difference for me :)
What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Diet Dr. Pepper, Water Bottles and Leftovers.

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
Ability to read minds

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Forgiven and Loved
What would your dream vacation be?
A relaxing tropical place with my family!
Here is one of Rona's favorite {ippity} Projects...
I just adore this card, don't you!!
She used the {ippity} kits Devoted & What Matters Most!



Be sure to check out Rona's blog & leave her some LOVE...

there may be a little something in it for YOU!

THANKS so much for sharing & hanging out with us Rona!! :)

KEEP SCROLLING down to see Maria's SUNDAY FAVES!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Rona what a joy to get to know you better!! I love seeing your family and getting a taste into what happens in your world!! Congrats on having such great sales...what an inspiration you are!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, it's Rona! So nice to 'meet you' this way! Sounds like your life is full of pride and joy...awesome! And, yea, congrats on those top sales!! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Rona.. congrats for being featured...it was fun learning more about ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job Rona! Love your kits and ideas!
    christine herrington

    ReplyDelete