Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh Boy! It's another H{ippity} Hop!

Boy oh boy it's Monday again and that
means that we are having another H{ippity} Hop!  

This is Kelly here and I am honored to be hosting today's H{ippity} Hop on this very special day!  You see, 16 years ago today I had my last born child and only son, Ricky!!  So in celebration of my little (6 foot tall) baby boy's birthday I have a special challenge for you...

Here's what you'll need to do:
  1. Use your {ippity} stamps to create a card or project for a BOY!
  2. Upload your creation by Sunday night to SCS's Gallery and use the keywords ippity and IHHC13
  3. Sit back and hope that your card will be chosen as next week's winner!
One random upload will be selected to win an 

{ippity}Mug


Here is a sneak peek at the BOY card that I created for today's challenge.


To see what BOY cards the DT came up with for this week's challenge, 
follow the list of the DT members below-










Now for the list of the fabulous blogs to visit this week that will be full of ippity goodness!!  I was so excited to see that we are close to having  40 blogs signing up to participate in this week's Hippity Hop!


Oh BOY that's a lot of blogs!!  Yippity!!!

  •   
  •  
  •  

Look for a chit chat thread on the {ippity} forum today and come spend a little time chatting with your fellow {ippity} friends.  You won't find any sweeter people then those on the {ippity} and Unity forums!!

Have a great day and enjoy your hopping!!




3 comments:

  1. another great hop.. so many great ideas... my head is spinning with creative ideas.. again.. I'm so blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab challenge, Kelly! Happy bday to you son! :D

    ReplyDelete