Sunday, March 21, 2010

Maria's Sunday Faves

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all having a great weekend. I'm still feeling kind of ick with the cold stuff that my kids gave me. I'll never understand how kids have so much energy when they are sick...I couldn't have tied them to the couch, even when they were feeling terrible. Oh to be that young again :)

I need to get to feeling better soon. It's going to be beautiful here today. We've had the craziest weather here in Colorado lately. We were in the 60's and 70's all week and then had a winter storm warning on Friday (lots of heavy, wet snow), it all melted on Saturday and it's going to back in the 50's today....crazy!!!

Since I probably won't make it out much today, how about a little sunshine in card form :)
First up is this fabulous card from Stephanie Zito. I saw this card on this week's Hop and just loved it! I have a hard time making a CAS card so I'm always a bit jealous of those who can. The embossed flowers and the twine are just perfect!
Melyssa Connolly never ceases to amaze me! Her cards always have so many fun elements yet never seem over the top or cluttered. Everything this girl does makes me ohhh and ahhh :) Look at that ribbon through the lace and all those fabulous buttons.....love it!
How about another baby card from the fabulous AJ Otto . I love the layout of this card and those little banners are too cute! I love they way she added the sentiment and let it hang off of the card. Too precious :)
This cute little chickie from Susan Bouchard makes me so excited for Easter! Look at that cute pink easter basket stuff peeking out of the egg. I love how she added the sentiment and the adorable little flower is the perfect finishing touch!
Yep, I'm jealous of another CAS card, this one is from Emily Neihaus. The sentiment is perfect with this paper. And I think I need to get some of this fabulous twine...it's such a fun alternative to ribbon.

And my featured DT card this week comes from the ultra talented Kelly. This card really popped in the gallery. I love the flowers she added as a branch for the birds....so sweet!!

8 comments:

  1. All the picks are fabulous and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards, everyone!-thanks maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, these projects are SO impressive!! I have definitely been inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cards Everyone!! So inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks for choosing one of my cards Maria!! And boy did you really have some great picks to share with us! I can't get over that cute little chickie coming out of the egg!! They are all wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, wow! great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Maria for featuring my card! You made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete