Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{ippity} Matters ~ Michelle Ogdahl

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I have some Irish in my family roots...and I am feeling a bit lucky today :)  I am always on the look-out for the POT OF GOLD! 






What I have come to realize in life, is that I CAN BE HAPPY- no matter what my bank account says :)  For me, it boils down to the simple things in life...my family, the love that I feel for them and from them, relationships with my friends, my health, enjoying what I do as a career (LET ME TELL YOU...I SURE DO!!), and wanting to make a difference to someone every day. 

For me, this is MY POT OF GOLD!! 

I know that our {ippity} chicks are going to feel LUCKY today as something that they have been waiting for is AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE TODAY on the private {ippity} site!  If you are an {ippity} chick...make sure you check it out :)

I hope all of you find happiness in your life today and everyday!  I know {ippity} makes me SUPER HAPPY!!!

Have a GREAT week!
~Michelle Ogdahl

5 comments:

  1. Woohooo...I think I know what it is...off to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to check out the Ippity Chick site! Happy St. Patrick's Day Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u are fabulous Michelle... love u xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the truth???? I love your message from today!!! Hugs, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet message Michelle!! I know I feel lucky just being a part of this wonderful ippity family!! Great news on the Ippity Chick site!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete