Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{ippity} Matters- GET READY TO HIP HOP TOMORROW!!! ~ Michelle Ogdahl

I have some AWESOME,
Hip-Hoppin' News for YOU!!

Check us out at Splitcoast Stampers site TOMORROW
for a BRAND NEW KIND of {ippity} HIP HOP :)

GET READY FOR SOME FUN, PRIZES and LOTS OF CHIT CHAT!!!

The BEST part of this is...
Unity and {ippity} are joining together EVERY THURSDAY for a HUGE HIP HOP!!

The FUN begins at 10am CST!

Stop back tomorrow morning, here, for all of the details and Thursdays tutorial...then HOP ON OVER to SPLITCOAST STAMPERS SITE!


YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!


TALK WITH ALL OF YOU TOMORROW!!

~Michelle Ogdahl




5 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds very exciting! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting and I can't wait for all the fun to begin!! I hope to see everyone there!! Woohoo... it is going to be a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I can't wait.. I just hope i remember.. man now I wish my DD was in school on Thursdays.. maybe she can join in the fun too.

    ReplyDelete