Sunday, March 28, 2010

{ippity} FAVES from the week!!

Hello everyone...it's Eryn posting my Sunday FAVES today!! 
WOW, I am really loving all the uber fabulous {ippity} creations in the Splitcoast Stampers gallery...have you checked it out lately?  It is honestly really really hard to narrow down the projects that have been posted to just a few.  I so enjoyed going through all of them again today...thanks to EVERYONE that has been uploading your projects, they are fantastic {and if I could choose every single one I would!!}  :)

So without further a do...off to my faves for the past week:

Life's a Song by Carolina {scs name: craftycaro}

Carolina used the {ippity} kit Music of my Heart to create this cute card. I love the color combination that she chose along with the perfect embellishments...that felt flower is the cutest!!  And that faux stitching around the sentiment stamp really gives it a finishing look...this card is 100% fantastic, wouldn't you agree!!


edited to add on 6.14.10...
Melyssa's card
has been removed
for publication!
{how exciting is that!?!?!}

Sweet Love by Melyssa {scs name: croppixie}

Bright, happy colors are totally my thing...that is excactly what I love about Melyssa's card so much.  The bright pink with polka dots goes lovely with the yellow and white polka dot ribbon...and that stitching adds the perfect finishing touch!!  That cute border is from Love in Return & the sentiment is from Moon Beam & Heart Strings!


Easter card & treat box by Karen {scs name: karemal}
Seriously, could these be ANY cuter? I think not...Karen out did herself with this amazing card & treat box.  Check out the cute little chickie peeking out the window, so cute! Simply adorable...the recipient of this set is going to be one HAPPY person...I know I would be!! :)  Karen used the {ippity} kit Sweet Thoughts of Spring to create this set.


God's Love by Mary {scs name: mjfred}
Mary used the kit What Matters Most to create this STUNNING card!  She created it for the week 15 {ippity} challenge which was to use just the colors green & neutral...she mastered the challenge PERFECTLY!  LOVE it Mary...AND all those {ippity} stamps you used!


Happy Spring by Angie Blom {scs name: angb}

Angie, is that seriously an Easter basket that you made with your {ippity} stamps???  Yep...it is, and how adorable is that!! I just love seeing all the creative ways the {ippty} stamps can be used.  I absolutely love the happy spring colors Angie used to create this basket...and that bunny with the basket...A.DOR.A.BLE!


Butterflies 6 mini card set by BonnieRose
My most favorite color is turquoise so how could these adorable mini card's by Bonnie Rose not be on my list, right!  Love how each one is a little unique but yet they are a perfect set that would be a terrific gift for someone.  The poped out butterflies and paper piercing make them one of a kind and PERFECT in my book.



Spring card by Lynn {scs name: briarthyme}

Look at that butterfly...I love how Lynn stamped the Spring sentiment stamp on it to give it some more flair along with the pearls and then popped it out.  But she didn't stop there...she added the perfect finishing touches to this card with that little bit of stitching and yellow button.  Absolutely PERFECT!

Aren't all these Spring cards excellant...I think everyone has got a little SPING FEVER, I know I do!!  I am ready for the snow to be GONE...and straight warm SUNSHINE!!  SOON they are telling me!  :) 

Thanks for sharing these cards with us in the Splitcoast gallery ladies!!  
and thank YOU for stopping by.
ENJOY the rest of your Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. I agree Eryn, the talent in the SCS Ippity Gallery is so amazing!! I am always so inspired when I go and check it out!! Thanks ladies for these wonderful creations!! Great choices Eryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! All your favs are amazing and so inspiring. I just love seeing the different creative styles using the same sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eryn, thanks so much for sharing my card today! great projects this week, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving everyone's projects.. so inspiring and it is so easy when you use Ippity.. Thanks Eryn and all the DT's. I can't believe you have snow.. we have been dry since Early February.. Spring is surely here.. hope it comes your way soon.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...those are some fabulous picks Erin!!! So much fun to see all the gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thks for choosing my cute little butterfly set... those were so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eryn, I let out a scream when I saw you choose my card! Thank you so much, it is such a wonderful surprise!

    Have a fantastic week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh..I am lovin' all these beautiful creations Eryn! Thanks so much for picking my little chickie project too! :)

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete