Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's Heather over here, and I've got a fun, clean and simple tutorial to share with you all today! I had an idea to make easter eggs out of nestabilities dies, so thought I would share this with you in time for Easter!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, I had actually forgot to post a few weeks back, and hope you can forgive me! Hehehe...Batting my eyelashes over here!

Anyways, for today's tutorial, I used Sweet Thoughts of Spring. I just love this cute cute adorable stamp set!

Step 1: Cut your eggs using dies... Step 2: You'll end up with 3 layers but will only use 2. (I used double sided paper)Step 3: Stamp your image on your neutral cardstock.Step 4: After you've colored your image, adhere to cardstock layer.
Step 5: Use pop up dots or dimensionals to add your windowed egg layer.
Step 6: Embelsh to your liking.
Step 7: Ta-DAH!I hope you all will enjoy this fun and simple tutorial! Sorry for the weird pictures, I'm not very good at taking pictures for a step by step project yet! Hehehe...
Here are 2 quotes for you. Lance is always making me laugh and keeping on my toes, so I thought I would share a super cute quote with you all!

Thanks all and hope you have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,

Heather R.

11 comments:

  1. Now I knew I needed oval dies and now I know why :)

    Great cards and thanks for sharing the tutorial
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Heather...super CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Heather.. I just love the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards..thanks so much for the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Heather....love this with the oval dies and of course, the {ippity} bunny! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather these are A-DOR-ABLE!!! Love, love,love this look!! Thanks for the awesome how-to on making the eggs with the windows!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are too cute....Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card, that oval frame is too cute! nice work, Heather! tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlie, this is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete