Friday, March 5, 2010

Fresh Idea Friday With Maria

Happy Friday!!
I'm so excited that this week is drawing to a close. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL here in Colorado and the kids have a three day weekend, I can't wait to get some fresh air after being cooped up this winter. Days like today make me crave spring, hopefully the snow stays gone :)

I decided to do a scrapbook layout for today's post. I used some of the NEW papers from the Winter release and WOW are they amazing!!
Here are a few detail shots:
The polka dots on the small flower are from Love In Return. I used three of the Blossom nestabilities to create the flower. The largest is a coffee cozy from Starbucks :) The scallop stamp is from Sweet Thoughts Of Spring.
I still haven't journaled on this layout (it's always the hardest part of scrapbooking for me) but I went ahead and stamped
the journal box from Love in Return so that it's ready when I am.I used the polka dots from Love in Return again, this time to create a subtle background for my title. The letter stamps are from the super fun set Alphabettically Adorable.
I LOVE mixing and matching all the {ippity} sets! These stamps are so versatile and one of the best things things about {ippity} is that they ALL work together....I LOVE that :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. The H{ippity} Hop sign up is posted today on the SCS forum and we would love to have you join in on Monday! If you don't have {ippity} yet, {CLICK HERE} to find an {ippity} chick to purchase from.

10 comments:

  1. Maria your layout is gorgeous and you are right! That new paper is awesome! I love how you used so many of the stamps in ways we wouldn't think of. Your flowers are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one ippity layout! I just love how you used the stamps. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. amazing layout Maria. I love all the stamps you used on this.. everything is just Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it.... I love that little journal box too.. so versatile! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! And I so love the new papers, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious layout Maria, and I love all the new papers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS layout and details! That quote is one of my favs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks fabulous!!! love all the little extras you added-yes, that paper is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Maria, this is a darling LO! I've got to go use that paper...thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete