Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flatterday Saturday with Broman!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!  

This is Kelly here today and I am sorry for posting a little late but the sun was begging me first thing this morning to get out and enjoy it just a bit.  I am happy to say that spring has finally arrived here in FL and it was hard to ignore it today!!  But I am here now, so let's get on with our Flatterday Saturday post for today!!

I have the pleasure of introducing you to a wonderful person and a great assett to Unity Stamp Company and to {ippity}  Many of you know of this fine person already and even found him to be the object of your affections during the Bachelor Bro Contest held by Unity last year!!

Without further adieu, I introduce to you...
 
 Ryan Broman

We aked Broman a few questions and this is what he had to say...


·    Tell us a little about yourself.  {Family, location, background, job, kids, etc.}

Hi My name is Ryan, but everyone at Unity calls me Bro. My family consists of my parents Tom & Pat, my sister Ellie and her husband Darren and their two boys Owen and Even. I live in Spicer and enjoy spending a lot of time on Green Lake. 

·    What is your title at Unity/{ippity}?   Order Fullfillment/ Index Manager

·    How are you involved in the making of {ippity} stamps?    I am involved with the manufacturing and production of all ippity stamps. I also work at the ippity booth at CHA.

 Here is a picture of Ryan with Angela and Heather at the Ippity Booth at CHA this past January.

 Here Michelle O. and Ryan are helping to set up the {ippity} booth and Make N Take table!


·    How long have you worked there?  I have been with Unity for two years. I’ve basically been with the company since the beginning!

 Angel and Broman outside the CHA convention center in Anaheim, CA

Click HERE to see a video 
of how Unity Stamps are made showing Bro at work!

·    Are you a crafter? Do you use Unity/{ippity} stamps outside of work?  I am not a crafter outside of work, but have been known to make a few cards here at Unity.

 And here he is helping out at the {ippity} Make N Take table at CHA. 
(Yep that is Susan Opel doing our Make N Take!)

Don't let him fool you... he is quite crafty!!  LOL!

Just for FUN Questions

·    If you were stranded on a desert island what are the three things you would bring?      I would bring a bottle of rum, a Wilson volley ball and a pair of ice skates. Enough said.





·    What is your favorite quote?    Another day. Another dollar. 


·    What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
   3 different flavors of Gatorade and some bagels.



·    If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
   The ability to fly.


·    If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?   The Bro


·    What would your dream vacation be?  
Anywhere in the South Pacific- I just need a beach.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan at CHA and all I can tell you is that he is an incredibly hard working and humble person.  We are all so lucky that he is involved with Unity and {ippity}!  He is one of the many reasons that this company is so great!!

Thanks so much for letting us get to know you better Broman!!  We appreciate you for taking the time to answer our questions!!  See you in Chicago!!



"It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, 
you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, 
but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"  ~Mark Twain

4 comments:

  1. Great interview. It was nice to get to know Bro better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this interview! Loved the video:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..what a great interview with Bro...I have to agree, he is the sweetest hardworking humble guy ever!!! And not a bad card maker either...hehehe. And that video was just amazing!!! Great gem for sure!!! I am glad I got to see how our favorite stamps are being created!

    ReplyDelete