Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Back with my FAVES of the week!

It's me again, Lisa. Like Maria told you the other day it's just the two of us holding down the fort while the rest of the {ippity} peeps are hanging out in Sunny Cali at CHA!!!! I'm trying not to be green with envy, I would soooo LOVE to attend this event one day, just to have a chance to meet all my stamping idols and friends, fellow DT members and oh, to get a first look at all the new products to hit the market. sigh.....maybe someday......the cool thing is, you are all here and I've got some gorgeous {ippity} eye candy for you! One of my favorite things about Sunday is the chance to get caught up on the inspiration that 's been posted all week. I know you can do this any day, but Sunday happens to be my day to do this! I have loved this post each Sunday here on the {ippity} blog and I'm thrilled that today is my day to share!!!! Here's what I found:

This beauty by Emily Neihaus. First off, she uses my new favorite paper by Basic Grey and how could you not LOVE that yummy, big, yellow satin bow! She combines two sets here: Devoted and Just Wanted to Say
Look at this set of cards by EJC! Such a nice CAS layout, gorgeous paper and fabulous use of the sentiments set, Just Wanted to Say. I love that the cards are the same, just the sentiments change-great use of stamping time!
oooo, had to share this with you all (okay, so I think I have a thing for yellow, this week!). It's my favorite quote from Life's Little Moments. KatyLynn did it up cute and paired with some Earth Love dp and chipboard!!! Look at her stitching, nice work, girl!
okay, here's one with no yellow, by Lynn. Her blog is Miller's Ink. The ribbon is what caught my eye here, AND the classic black, red, and white color combo! Great work with the bird cage image from Because of You and the sentiment from Simply Home!


I think I could go on and on, but I won't. If you need to see more great {ippity} inspiration, join us on Monday for the H{ippity} Hop, or just do a search in the SCS gallery by entering {ippity} as the keyword!

Okay, wait, I've got one more. I will leave you with this pretty pink card by Stephanie! It's the perfect time of year to use this set, Straight From the Heart, but she paired it with a sentiment from Just Wanted to Say, so this card can be used for more than just Valentine's Day! Love that!

Enjoy the day! Hugs, Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Hip, hip hooray Emily. Well deserved featured cards. :)
    Such beautiful cards everyone.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the pick, lisa! a lot of great cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited thanks so much Lisa for featuring my card this week and wow there are some good picks this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for selecting my card as one of your favorites this week, Lisa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all of these cards! Congrats Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa, I'm so happy to be picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my card, how exciting! :) Love all this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS picks Lisa. We are going to have to make the next CHA...I want to hang out with everyone too!!!!

    ReplyDelete