Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eva's Sunday Faves

Hello, hello lovely ladies, hope you are having a lovely Sunday, staying warm and cozy in the cold areas of the country, so I am sending you some sunshine from our warm California. :)   It's my turn to pick the Faves of this week again, so I went hunting in the gallery and found lots of gorgeousness!  I wish I could highlight all of your work, but for now here are a few of my favorites in no particular order.  By the way, I so loved seeing some of your work in real life at the Supershow in the {ippity} booth!!!  

Ok, so here we go!  My first pick is by Robyn.  I love the shape, the patterned paper she used is perfect with this card...and her design is a total eye candy.  She used the Devoted set....it's such a pretty card!


My second pick is by Angie and this card totally jumped at me from the gallery!!!  And you can see why...hehehe.  Take a look at that shape!!!  Oh la la...I am so in love with it!  And she used the Life's Little Moments set to make this adorably cute card!


My next pick is by Lynn and she used the Simply Home set.  I adore the shape and the whole design is just so sweet!!!!  Love this card!!!


The next card is the newest addition in the gallery and I just thought it was too cute!!!  I know we have the shapes challenge this week and you ladies, sure have outdone yourselves with creativity.  So this card is created by Monica and it's in a shape of a bandaid...can you believe that???  How CUTE!!!!!  She used the Just Wanted to Say set to create this adorable card.


My next pick was made by Savannah, and it's BEAUTIFUL!  I love the shape of her card and the overall design just rocks!  She used the Straight from the Heart set to create this beauty.


My next card is highlighting our Kissmas and Mistletoe set and is created by Cathy and it's a cute cup shaped card, take a look, so fun!

 

My last card is made by JenMarie and it has such a feminine feel to it.  I am not a huge purple lover, but this shade of purple is just so pretty and I love the paper she combined it with.  She used the Because of you set to create this sweet card.

 Well, those are my favorites this week for you....hope you enjoy the eye candy.  And I don't want to forget the quote of the day.  Lately I have been getting the Abraham-Hicks quotes daily and I can't tell you how amazing they are, so here is just one of them.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 


As you begin to state what you do want, rather than clamoring about what you don't want, you come into your own power. When you come into your own power, you feel better. And when you feel better -- those who love you also feel better. 

By Abraham-Hicks 

Have a FABULOUS Sunday!
Eva 

10 comments:

  1. All the cards are fabulous and just love seeing the different shape cards. WOW! How cool to be in the Sunday Faves and be featured with all this talent. Thanks Eva you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cards Eva! I love how so many of them followed the Shaped Card challenge for this week! Such inspiration...great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Eva--thank you so much for featuring my card as a fav this week! Makes my weekend:) I love all the cards created for the shapes challenge! Such creativity:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eva, thank you so much for sharing my card today! wonderful cards this week, everyone!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these cards are ALL AMAZING! I am blown away by the talent these ladies have! Great picks Eva!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks! I feel so honored to be selected as a fave! I've seen tons of great work this week! {ippity} stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thanks for including me in the faves this week! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva.. thankyou so very much.. all the cards were fantastic.. I want to make all of them. Thankyou for including me in your Favs.. I heart you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Eva! You've picked some REAL treats for us this week! Thanks for the inspiration everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somebody essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles I'd state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual submit incredible. Fantastic task!

    my web-site ... how to detox your body

    ReplyDelete