Saturday, December 19, 2009

our NEWEST editions to the {ippity} DT


What an EXCITING past couple of days at {ippity}!!

On Wednesday Michelle announced some really fabulous
Yesterday, we announced the
NEWEST additions to the {ippity} design team.
and TODAY, I get the honor of
introducing those 2 fabulous ladies...

Hello...This is Eryn posting today and I am SO THRILLED
to say that I have the honor of working with these
ARTISTIC CREATIVE CRAFTY WOMEN!
{I know that Kelly, Eva, & Maria feel the same way!}

So....ladies and gentlemen...
let's get to know our newest {ippity} designers.
Let's start out with our WONDERFUL....
LISA HENKE

Oh, wow! I'm still in shock and over the moon excited about this amazing opportunity. I know most of you that know me, know that I have loved Unity Stamp Co. from the beginning. So it was only natural for me to be one of the first to jump on board the day {ippity} was announced. I just had to have those images in my hands. There was just something about these stamps that spoke to me. I love the fresh and fun designs of them, but then they were coming from Unity Stamp Co. so I wasn't surprised.

I've been stamping for a long time,10 years now, and feel like I have really developed my passion for it over the past 2 years. There is rarely a day that goes by where I don't spend some time making cards or working on a scrapbook page. I am married to my wonderful, hardworking husband for almost 10 years and we have 3 rambunctious, fun, and loving boys (almost 8,6, and 3). Stamping and crafting is what keeps me sane and helps me stay in touch with my girly side in a house full of testosterone and noise! I love ribbon, and buttons and have a hard time staying away from kraft cs. lol! While I adore a good CAS style, lately I've been loving layers, and coloring, and playing with embellishments of all sorts!!! I can't wait to continue to share my love of paper crafting, and all things {ippity} with this amazing DT and all of you. Thank-you! See you soon! EEEEEE! (can you tell I'm excited??!!!!)!

*******************************************
AND....NOW more about our FABULOUS....

MICHELLE WOERNER


"My name is Michelle Woerner, but you all may know me better as sf9erfan from SCS. I am thrilled to be on this team! I have been a fan of Unity stamps for over a year now, and being a part of the new and exciting {ippity} stamps is an honor and a thrill!

I started stamping years ago completely by accident. I answered an add on Craigslist to buy some scrapbook paper, and while I there I saw her lovely handmade Christmas cards. She said she made them using stamps from a company called Stampin’ Up!. This was a novel idea to me, I never knew people MADE THEIR OWN CARDS?!? How funny is that? Well, I went right home and looked SU! up on Ebay. Through a link on an auction, I found SCS -and the rest is history!

I am a SAHM of two wonderful boys (ages 4 and almost 6). I am surrounded all day by dinosaurs, cars and trucks and cardmaking is a wonderful escape into the world of designer paper, ribbon, flowers and all things pretty! I absolutely love making cards and go through serious withdrawls if I don't craft everyday!"




{Thanks for sharing ladies!!}
See more of Lisa & Michelles fabulous creations by visiting their blogs...

7 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEE!!!! NOW it feels official :) Welcome ladies..I'm a big fan of both of you and am so EXCITED to have you join us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful creations, Lisa and Michelle! I am so happy for both of you! You are both super talented and very deserving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOOOOOOOORAY for you two! You do amazing work:) I'm so excited for the entire team--great stuff from everyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooooray indeed...I am soooo excited to be on the same with you two talented ladies...Congrats again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo! Congrats ladies! You are both wonderful stampers! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know a little bit more about you! I am looking forward to spending a lot of time with you and to get to know you both better! Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete